Wednesday, January 07, 2009

new blog

"Confess your tresspasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16
I know a lot of us have blogs where we post what is going on and keep in touch with one another. It's a lot of fun to post and see what everyone is doing (especially when you live in a different state), but if we are not coming together and lifting one another up in prayer none of it matters. So... I had this idea and I have started a blog where we can share prayer requests and praise reports with one another and go on there and pray for each others needs. I'm not sure how this will work but thought I would give it a try. The blog address is www.findrestinhim.blogspot.com
If you have needs or praises you want posted for others to pray for or rejoice with you in you can email them to me at krpercy611@gmail.com. You can also post them in the comments section and I will repost them in a blog. We'll see how this goes... I just think it is important for us to be praying for one another and thought this might be a way to do it.
May God bless each one of you!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great idea! I will check it out!