2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? we don't have kids yet but we have already decided no Santa for us...
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put your decorations up? usually the week after thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? my grandma's homemade dressing and my mom's corn casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: waking up Christmas morning with all of our family there and eating a big yummy breakfast (we still do this!)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? we have ornaments that we bought our first Christmas married and lots that people have given us
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? i think i like it... have only been in "real" snow once
12. Can you ice skate? never tried
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? as a kid... probably the year my brother and i both got hampsters
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? the fact that it is the time we celebrate the birth of our Savior and i also like all the time we spend with family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? my great-grandma's apple cake that my mom makes now in her memory!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? the big breakfast that my parents cook Christmas morning
17. What tops your tree? loquial expression: a wooden star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? both (i like to give things to people that they want or need or are special but come on... who doesn't like to get something?) :)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?" right now... Happy Birthday Jesus
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yummy
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? not anymore
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? when i lived at my parents i stayed in my pjs until about lunch time... but now i usually throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt (we start christmas early!!)
24. Do you own a Santa hat? no
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? my hubby, parents and brother, jason's parents and brother, my grandparents and sometime jason's grandma.