Friday, February 09, 2007

About time

So I guess it's about time I update this thing. Jason and I are doing good. Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Time goes by so fast.
I have just started watching a little boy during the week. It's going good so far (even though he gets dropped off at 6:30 in the morning!) :) He is 5 and starting school in Sept. so it's a temporary thing but I am enjoying it.
The church is going good also. God is continuing to bless us each day. The church is averaging about 40-45 people on Sunday morningsso we're growing. Next Tuesday we are having a women's winter tea. I'm having fun planning it and making it all "girly" and stuff. I think next we will try and do a mother daughter tea.
Other than that things are about the same. I'll try and update more often.

1 comment:

Jeremy's fam said...

Yea, I'm so proud of you! And happy anniversary!